Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1120 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2011 12:41 PM by Kyle Drum RSS
JTH1201 Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 17, 2011 2:31 PM

W1D1 Starts Today!!! Wish me luck

Well what can I say, I am a perfect fit for this club. I have never been much of a runner, I am 26 years old that played baseball in high school and haven't done much since. I have done the trying to work out all the time thing. But it never worked out for me. I have gotten to where I am 30 pounds over weight, out of shaped(BAD!!!!!), and to the point where I really need to do something. So tonight after I get off work, I am going home and going to start the program. I signed up for a 5K on March 12th in Dallas. I am hoping that I can run the whole thing. Keep your fingers crossed. I will keep you up to date. If you have any advice please let me know. I want to do this right.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...