Skip navigation

1704 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2011 12:40 AM by tcrcoach RSS
tcrcoach Amateur 14 posts since
Apr 24, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 27, 2011 12:40 AM

Reviews & Top Rankings of Best Fastpitch Bats, Gloves & DVDs

Did you know that there are 40 Fastpitch Softball Bats that cost $100 - $350?

My new website - www.thecoachreviews.com - ranks them based on 600+ Reviews by Players, Coaches and Parents. The Coach also provides his own review on 22 of them and presents advice on the selection and care of Fastpitch Softball bats. Additionnally, The Coach presents Top Rankings of the the Best Fastpitch Bats in these categories:

Best Bats for Power Hitters

Best Bats for Slappers

Best Team Bats (8U, 10U, 12U)

Best Balanced Bats

Best End-Loaded Bats

Best Composite Bats

Best Non-Composite Bats.

My site - www.thecoachreviews.com - also reviews Fastpitch Softball Gloves and Mitts and provides 125+ Player, Coach and Parent Reviews. Top Rankings of the Best Softball Gloves, Best Catcher's Mitts and Best First Baseman Mitts are also provided as well as selection and care of Fastpitch Gloves and Mitts.

My site - www.thecoachreviews.com - also provides Player, Coach and Parent reviews of Protective Face Masks provided by Bangerz, COMbat, EMask (makers of DMask), Markwort (makers of Game Face), Rip-IT, Schutt and Worth.

Finally, my site - www.thecoachreviews.com - provides the Best Coaching DVDs in the areas of Pitching, Catching, Hitting, Bunting/Slapping, Baserunning, Fielding (Infielders & Outfielders), Teaching New/Young Players, Practices & Drills (Indoors & Outdoors) and Building a Successful Fastpitch Program.

Check it out and tell The Coach what you think at:   www.thecoachreviews.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...