Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

749 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2011 3:42 PM by katrun2011 RSS
katrun2011 Rookie 3 posts since
Jan 30, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 30, 2011 3:42 PM

post race food

I am new to running and recently did 2 of the PF Changs Marathon. I am gluten free and I was very sad to say that all I was able to eat at the finish line both times was a banana because the other options had gluten. Do you know of any great post race nutrition that is gluten free or even better any races that offer a gluten free option at the end? haha this is a far out assumption but maybe someone else has been in my boat before. I would love an assortment of food but unfortunately when you have a restricted diet it seems that options are few and far between at these races!! I would think that there are a lot of runners who also have gluten free diets. I am fine bringing my own snacks but it would be nice with a $90 entry fee to get a little something to eat right after instead of when I get to my bag!! Any ideas? Any suggestions? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...