Skip navigation

1147 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2011 7:40 AM by INDYPOWER96 RSS
seanmcmahon26 Rookie 2 posts since
Sep 5, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 17, 2011 4:35 PM

My 14U is moving to Indiana

I have a 14U LH catcher, 1b, outfielder moving to the Brownsburg area, She is looking to pick up and work out with a team. She will be there the week of March 16th. She can not committ to playing fully because she will be traveling home to be with me for the first part of the summer. She has been playing club ball in Washington state for 4 years. Has traveled to Nationals. She works out with current and former Univ of Wash players. If anyone could use a pick up catcher or has room for her to work out until she is settled. She will be available for tournies until end of May, start of June. She will come home for half the summer and most likely be back there middle of July and can finish the season. I will be there with her the weekend of the 26th and you can have her try out. Any leads on a team would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sean

• lee__214 Pro 173 posts since
    Aug 7, 2005
    1. Feb 17, 2011 6:33 PM (in response to seanmcmahon26)
    Re: My 14U is moving to Indiana

Sean

• Tanel97 Rookie 3 posts since
    Feb 22, 2011
    2. Feb 22, 2011 6:12 PM (in response to seanmcmahon26)

I coach the Tanel 360 Prospects and we are looking to add 2 girls for the Spring. We are losing 2 girls to high school ball that will return in June. We are based out of Anderson but the Spring tournaments are in Indianapolis.

We have already recieved a birth to th World Series in Tennessee in July. We only are carrying 11 girls so I could add another if something worked out. You can check out are team at TeamAkadema.com. If you are interested

let me know.

Tony Morris     getjacmo@aol.com

• INDYPOWER96 Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 24, 2011
    3. Feb 24, 2011 7:40 AM (in response to seanmcmahon26)

Sean,

My name is John Stewart and I have a second year 14u team. I have an opening for a player and it sounds like we are looking for the same thing as far as the positions your daughter can play and the schedule and the time frame you are looking for.

We work out every Saturday from  11am to 2pm on the Southside near Center Grove High School. We have a very experienced older group of girls and would like to see how you daughter would fit with the team.

If you have any questions or would like directions to practice on Saturday let me know.

Thanks  John

317-946-2708

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...