Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3424 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2011 10:29 PM by Parentingskills RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • Awol Rookie 12 posts since
    Dec 17, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Dec 17, 2007 12:08 PM (in response to sjwyne410)
    Re: 20s Monday - Anyone else find their way back?

JR - Have fun with the re-titling. Hopefully the lines aren't too long and the people aren't too rude.

sj - Bummer about the party not being on par with the previous years. The company party here had the my uncle's Ipod as the DJ, but luckily for us he has a decent taste for 'party music.' Seeing a 40 year old overweight white guy grooving is scary, but it makes for some fun pictures and stories. As far as the parenting goes, it's on the things I never bring up with customers right next to politics and religion. Not much good comes of a discussion about it, so tread lightly. It is something that you should most definitely discuss, but I don't envy you for having to have that discussion.

• jrpol Rookie 110 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    17. Dec 17, 2007 1:03 PM (in response to Soldevi)

soldevi: That explains that.  I just thought it was funny that it picked a date where my mom was only 10 years old and there were no PCs or internet connections.

Wow. We're at 2 pages.  It's been a while since that's happened.

• crexion Rookie 74 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    19. Dec 17, 2007 3:00 PM (in response to Soldevi)

It's been a long time since I've made a post. I basically disapeared after I went on vacation mainly due to the fact that I completly got out of the running habit!

So this is the new forum huh? So far I'm slightly annoyed by the whole log in process. I enter my username and password while trying to get to the forums and it takes me to some main active page and there is no direct way to get back to the Coolrunning pages. Kind of lame.

Anyway I realize there is very little chance of a new post today but I had time so I thought I'd give this new site a try.

I've heard a lot of people complaining about the running logs, but I haven't tried using them yet so I don't know if it's just an overreaction or not.

I'll try to get posting more regularly again!  

• Parentingskills Rookie 2 posts since
    Feb 20, 2011
    20. Feb 20, 2011 10:29 PM (in response to Soldevi)

Hi 20s Monday - Anyone else find their way back?

These are nice words.

Everybody must know about Parenting skills.

It helps their children future......

I have also created a great Site on Parenting skills.

i.e    www.parenting-skills.org

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...