Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

961 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 11, 2011 8:31 AM by TheRedDot RSS
TheRedDot Rookie 2 posts since
Mar 11, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 11, 2011 8:25 AM

The Survival Race TX Area

Hey whats up my fellow pavement punders!!!!!

Im from the mean streets of NY (any1 who runs in NYC knows these streets really are mean)  Im currently attending school in Dallas TX and ive been keepin up on my runs as much as possible when im not hittin the books im trying to keep up on my circuits.  College has been SOOOOOOOOO serious and its starting to get to me.  I just registered for this crazy obstacle course type thing in the Dallas area.  The crazy thing is.........ITS 5K!!!!!  We can dominate these runs because we run this distance all the time.  The link for the event is www.thesurvivalrace.com im signed up for the 12:00 oclock time slot.  If anybody is interested in going shoot me over a message on my email and maybe we can group up.  Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...