Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

450 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 30, 2009 6:47 PM by john.behler
john.behler Amateur 10 posts since
Dec 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 30, 2009 6:47 PM

WEB SITE ACCESS

When i access the site eteamz.com/nyrapidfire I am able to access roster and other files that are members only access with out logging in with a password or user name I have tried to correct this by closeing the access and that prevents anyone from getting in at all.We are also having problems with coaches and players access sometimes they can get in and other times they can not they are told to update their profile then they are told that their password info is the problem yet they are getting the e-mail from eteamz telling them what their password is??? can anyone help?

Thanks

John Behler

• Amy_eteamz_support Active.com Staff 1,420 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Dec 31, 2009 10:38 AM (in response to john.behler)
    Re: WEB SITE ACCESS

Hi john.behler!

This is due to 'cookies' being saved in your browser.  What you can try is deleting temporary internet files and cookies and opening a fresh browser and logging in again.

As far as your memmbers; anyone who is having problems logging on should make sure their account information is fully registered to their e-mail by logging in at www.eteamz.com/login.  If they're still experiencing problems, it may be due to duplicate accounts.  In that case, have them contact us via e-mail at websupport@eteamz.com with their account information and the web address of the site they're trying to access, e.g., www.eteamz.com/________________ and we can help them from there.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...