Skip navigation

118 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2010 7:31 AM by Soccer_life RSS
Soccer_life Rookie 1 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 7, 2010 7:31 AM

New Templates

Is any else not Happy with the new format? I liked the old. the page we had for years isnt working well with the new Templates I cant change things as I could? ie. fonts on any line of any word or just 1 letter of a word. It has made me changing the content of our home page a bear and think now I will have to change the whole site to conform with the new Templates. I DONT LIKE IT! I think you(eteamz) were thinking about how to make easier for the non techie, but then made it harder for those of us with a little knowledge of how to work a web page.

• CHEagle Pro 97 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    1. Apr 7, 2010 2:10 PM (in response to Soccer_life)
    Re: New Templates

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find ANYONE happy with ANY of the changes Eteamz has made in the past several months.

I hedged my bets and chose to never change my template from the "old" way. I am still able to navigate in admin the "old" way but can not change anything ever, with the site appearance or I can't get it back.

NONE of the changes make it easier on novice users and only frustrates experienced users. I can't figure out why they are doing all this. Money? Arrogance? Boredom perhaps? Who knows. It certainly doesn't help their reputation.

• Coach Hinz Expert 49 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    2. Apr 11, 2010 10:19 PM (in response to CHEagle)
    Re: New Templates

Good to know for one who was thinking about making a template change!  I'll be holding off for now.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...