Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

626 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2011 5:59 PM by Bob1062 RSS
Bob1062 Amateur 30 posts since
Feb 12, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 24, 2011 5:59 PM

April C25K start

I have thought of doing this for quite some time. I really have never ran in my life. I have tried to take it up but quit days after starting. This sounds like a plan that will ease into it. I recently downloaded the iphone app and will be picking up a pair of shoes this weekend. I am looking for anyone else looking to start in April for support. I also invite any advise from others who have done this or have logged some running miles. What type of shoes, best time to run, diet, and even what's good for a play list. I really plan to start and finish. The last time I was this determined to do something was 10 years ago when I decided to do RAGBRAI. That is a bike ride across Iowa. I rode every mile and now I am doing number 10 this year. Please help me get off on the right foot

6/11/11 3rd Annual Run The Flood 5K 29:48

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points