Skip navigation

1461 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2011 10:45 AM by balla2011 RSS
jjh2o Amateur 32 posts since
Sep 18, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 25, 2011 6:32 PM

Shooting

I can really shoot but everyone says my form is a little like kevin durants and i wamt to make my shot go straight is it a bad thing or should i just keep my form the way it is. Also some people say when my form is straight it takes less time to shoot rather than the kevn durant shot.

P.S. To me it's not really a kevin durant shot it's just my elbow is out on my form, every thing else is fundamental. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• BigMan113 Rookie 5 posts since
    Mar 26, 2011
    1. Mar 26, 2011 6:27 PM (in response to jjh2o)
    Re: Shooting

Believe me my shot is crazy too and ive been working over the years to change it. When i shoot my elbow turns sideways and all crazy but over time ive fixed it. All i can just say is always try to shoot and finish right over time it will change. Its not goin to happen over night but it will change if you concentrate on it.

• WannabeD12 Rookie 2 posts since
    Mar 26, 2011
    2. Mar 26, 2011 7:11 PM (in response to jjh2o)

My shot is quite a bit off, in terms of form, as I hold the ball a little low in front if my face, but since I don't shoot 3's all day, it doesn't really make a difference if I am off by a little. A two-footer goes in, no matter how you shoot it. My best advice is too just shoot with what you're comfortable with. If you can nail most of your shots, I 'm sure people won't complain what your shot looks like.

• ybfae18 Rookie 2 posts since
    Mar 28, 2011
    3. Mar 28, 2011 8:01 AM (in response to jjh2o)

You dont need perfect shooting form but you do have to perfect the shot that you have. Stay with what you got and put up as many shots you can everyday. Jimmer Fredette, Reggie Miller, Larry Bird all have different styles of shooting but they perfected their own style of shooting.

• balla2011 Legend 285 posts since
    Feb 26, 2011
    4. Mar 28, 2011 10:45 AM (in response to ybfae18)

seriously look at how people shoot aka jimmer, shawn marion it doesnt matter how it goes in everyone has a different form as long as the ball goes in thats all that matters.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...