Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

870 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2011 8:30 PM by NW BULLETS
NW BULLETS Amateur 15 posts since
Aug 22, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 27, 2011 8:30 PM

NW Bullets 18 Gold Pitcher Wanted (Portland, OR)

The NW Bullets 18-Gold team (based in Portland, Oregon) is only two years removed from finishing 5th at Gold Nationals. We believe we are one pitcher away from contending once again at the National level. Our team has only one Division I pitcher on our roster, which is filled with quality Division I players, and we need at least one more pitcher who desires to compete for a National Championship and get quality innings in the circle.

Whether you are an unsigned pitcher looking for a program that enables you to play at the highest level nationally and to get exposure in the best tournaments in America, or a signed Division I pitcher that has the desire to become better prepared for Division I college play, the Northwest Bullets may be right for you. Our year over year success in preparing players and getting them signed speaks for itself. For a tryout and more information on our program and coaches, as well as to view our past signings, see www.nwbullets.com and contact Dennis Muir at Dennis.Muir@nwbullets.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...