Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2805 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 12:25 PM by AndreeaG RSS
M.J. in Springpatch Pro 154 posts since
Mar 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 12, 2011 12:16 PM

Registered thru Active.com but race not showing?

I registered for the Fat A$ 5K through Active.com.  I thought the race would automatically be added to my profile since I used Active.com to register, but I don't see it.  How do I get it show up in my profile or races list?  Anyone know?

As Stuart always says: Run Happy!

Started C25K: 3/13/11 Completed C25K: 5/12/11

FatAss 5K: 5/14/11

New Balance Girls on the Run Community 5K: 5/21/11

5th Annual MMC Burn Center 5K Run/Walk: 6/4/11

Women's Distance Festival 2-Miler: 7/9/11

Scheel's Inaugural 5K Run/Walk: 7/16/11

Red Ribbon 5-Mile Run: 10/22/11

• NancyLFreeman Legend 243 posts since
    Feb 17, 2010

Hi - have you looked under the "Transactions" tab?  Your registrations should show up there.

-Nan

visit me at RunningUpThatHill, my blog on Wordpress!

6/3/12 Maraton Rapa Nui 5:00:49 (PR)

10/16/11 Istanbul Eurasia Marathon 5:10:25

2/20/11 Lost Dutchman Marathon 5:29:50
    2/19/12 Lost Dutchman HM 2:10:08 (PR)
    11/22/12 Mesa Turkey Trot 10K 59:48 (PR)
    4/14/12 Phoenix Firefly 5K 28:41 (PR)
    Upcoming:
    12/2/12 Fiesta Bowl HM
    12/8/12 PHX Hot Chocolate 5K
    6/23/13 Bay of Fundy Marathon
    2/14 Tokyo Marathon
    11/14 Antarctic Ice Marathon
    ?
  • GillianRae Rookie 2 posts since
    Nov 18, 2010

Did you ever figure out why it wasn't showing up? I'm having the same problem! It's showing the race I just signed up for but not the one that I signed up for weeks ago!

• daisyfay9 Rookie 5 posts since
    Apr 7, 2011

I would like to know too as I have the same problem?!

• skypilot77 Legend 1,077 posts since
    Dec 16, 2009

I think your argument is with the director of the race you ran.

There are various services/levels that race directors can purchase when they advertise their race on Active.

If they did not sign up for -- and pay for -- the automatic recording of the race under the individual racers --- then it will not show up

• AndreeaG Rookie 5 posts since
    Aug 2, 2012

I registered for a race through another website, but it had me create an active.com account at that time. That race isn't showing up at all even though I have a confirmation email and confirmation number, etc. When I called active.com support, they said it wouldn't show up unless I registered for another race (which I haven't done). This doesn't make any sense to me, though. I noticed that active has 2 very different looking websites, and if you change your password on one, you have to change it on the other one, otherwise you'll be unable to get into your account. I am wondering if the race I registered for was through one active.com site (it's hard to explain, one looks modern and one more old-timey) and that one isn't registering on the normal site that I assume we all use. Strange...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points