Skip navigation

1393 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2011 6:43 PM by OLballer20 RSS
VintonSting11 Amateur 24 posts since
Apr 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 25, 2011 8:03 AM

how?

how do u get to b known as the best player in your school? Im probly in the top 20 players out of 1,000 kids at my school. But what if noone ever sees you playing and your  not known as one of the best and you really are?

• balla2011 Legend 285 posts since
    Feb 26, 2011
    1. Apr 25, 2011 11:28 AM (in response to VintonSting11)
    Re: how?

its easy really you gotta make your varsity team and then you just show your skills, then scouts will show up then bang.

• PowderRiver Amateur 15 posts since
    Apr 25, 2011
    2. Apr 25, 2011 9:18 PM (in response to VintonSting11)

Consider this, "Does it really matter and who really cares?" The last thing I want on my team is a show boat. I know you want to be noticed for you skill and hard work and I understand that, it's natural. I will tell you what I tell my team, "Worry less about what the 1000's of kids who barely know you think, and worry more about what the members of this team think" Earn the respect of your coaches and your team and nothing else matters. Just something to think about.

• tcoachw Amateur 9 posts since
    Apr 27, 2011
    3. Apr 27, 2011 1:43 PM (in response to VintonSting11)

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT NOW.   You should work everyday to get better and never worry about those things. You can not control how good others are but you can control your own work ethic.  If you do what YOU can and give your best effort good things will happen. My best advice is to be humble, work very hard, learn the game, help others to get better around you, be a great teammate and have fun.  That is how you will truely love the game.

• OLballer20 Expert 36 posts since
    Jul 11, 2010
    4. Apr 30, 2011 6:43 PM (in response to VintonSting11)

Look in my school there are 2,500 kids, And i dont give any consideration to anything anyone says unless there my coach,teamate,trainer, or scout. Your going to havehatters but at the end of the day those who put in the work and are great will be successful.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points