Skip navigation

4524 Views 23 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2011 5:49 AM by Practical Sam RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • hockeylogic101 Amateur 20 posts since
    Mar 24, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. May 2, 2011 7:47 AM (in response to mcapps11)
    Re: CB East - Director of Coaching position

Is it any wonder why numbers are down across the board for hockey. Some of the reason for this is the crap that is spewed on this web site. If I remember correctly, C B East had a pretty good yr last season & run a very good program. Because certain people have an axe to grind or they don't like someone in the organiztion the whole program stinks. Granted, I do not agree with some of the things the SHSHL does, but overall its run fairly efficiently. Kids do enjoy playing for & representing there schools. I know manyquestions you have a problem w/ West. If thats the case do something about it. Run for a board position & get involved instead of speaking about behind a screen name.

• Genedr59 Expert 56 posts since
    Aug 15, 2007
    16. May 2, 2011 8:44 AM (in response to hockeylogic101)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, so glad you said that!  A group of parents did speak out last year and forced an election (the first in 3 years).  They (the coach and his puppet president, who according to the by-laws has been inelligible since 2008) stalled the election until the Monday after graduation!  Then this still inelligible president along with the backing of the coach (who orchestrates the whole thing), shows up with 15 absentee ballots which he solicited over the phone from families who for the most part had kids who graduate the friday prior!  Guess what, all of the absentee ballots voted for him and his slate!  I could go on and on about how the SHSHL never responded to the parents grievences but let me tell you what happened to the kids of the parents who opposed this dictatorship.  They were all excluded from the email list for evaluations and spring league!  One player, who had been with the program for over five years and was one of the better players last year, was CUT FROM THE TEAM IN HIS SENIOR YEAR!!!  Do I have issues with these people, you bet I do!   I've only given you the tip of the iceberg!

By the way, I'm not done by a long shot!  I had meetings with the principle and the school district!  They were not enamored by what is going on, but said the schools have absolutely no ties to these hockey clubs (are you all aware of this) and could not get involved short of stripping the club of the name and colors.  They wear the colors and use the names unauthorized and the didtrict lets it go because they don't want to punish the kids!  However this could change if this continues!  The district supervisor did offer that we become a sanctioned school club sport (like Lacross was a few years back).  So, that is one path, going after these dispicable individuals by any means possible is the other.  I choose to fight this fight on as many fronts as possible!  Thanks for your post and the opening to let me get some of this out!!

I will continue to ask many questions!

Here's a final question for today and why it pertains to all CB school clubs!  If you kid is being excluded from playing for a team that doesn't really represent his school (because you asked some questions) and you are paying school taxes what would you do?  Seek to become a school club sport or demand the school district strip the name from this self-serving dictatorship?

• Practical Sam Amateur 31 posts since
    Mar 4, 2010
    19. May 2, 2011 9:54 AM (in response to mcapps11)

I was wrong.  You havent' just been visting Crazyville.  You're the freakin' Mayor.  I think that's what your initials stand for:  Mayor of Crazyville.

• juniorparent Amateur 25 posts since
    Sep 16, 2009
    21. May 2, 2011 10:56 AM (in response to mcapps11)

This whole thread is out of hand

• goler Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 18, 2007
    22. May 2, 2011 7:44 PM (in response to mcapps11)

HOW CAN OYR BE SUCH A JOKE?REALLY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS AND ALL GARBAGE ON ETEAMZ.COACH WINS BECAUSE OF TALENT NOTHING ELSE.IF TEAM HAD A REAL COACH THAT COACHED HOCKEY THEY WOULD GIVE ANY AAA TEAM A GAME.INSTEAD IT IS POOR SPORTSMANSHIP AND WINDED BRAVADO.SOUNDS LIKE MIKE CAPPS AND JA DESERVE EACH OTHER ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE DYSFUNCTIONAL CREW.COACHES SONS ARE DIRTY AND FOUL MOUTHED.POSTER BOYS FOR YOUTH HOCKEY.LOL.

• Practical Sam Amateur 31 posts since
    Mar 4, 2010
    23. May 3, 2011 5:49 AM (in response to goler)

Huh?  They were 5-2-2 against Tier I teams, including 4-1-1 against the AYHL.  Their myhockey ranking would place them in the top half of the AYHL.  So obviously, they did give any AAA team a game.  Most of the AYHL teams wouldn't play us because they were scared to lose, which they probably would have.  Anyway, who really cares about AAA.  I wouldn't trade our season last season for a year on any AAA team around here.

Nobody deserves Mike Capps.  Not even his wife and mother.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...