Skip navigation

911 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 19, 2011 8:29 PM by ShockZansmom RSS
NHSpear Amateur 29 posts since
Jul 21, 2004
Currently Being Moderated

May 18, 2011 7:53 AM

NASHVILLE NIGHTHAWKS GOLD (looking for a player)

NASHVILLE NIGHTHAWKS GOLD (Spear/Beasley)

We are looking for two players (one being a pitcher) to play at the ASA 18 Gold level.

We will be play in the best college showcase tournament in the nation; Colorado Fireworks Showcase. The team will play an ASA Gold schedule with a couple of showcase tournament. We have had over 60 players play for us that have received college scholarships and our goal is to get our team in front of college coaches to have kids recruited.

If you are a serious play that can play at the ASA Gold level (freshman – senior in HS) contact us with you information and playing history.

Thanks

Kenny Beasley 615-400-0004

Larry Spear 615-519-1222

• ShockZansmom Rookie 2 posts since
    Jul 24, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 19, 2011 8:29 PM (in response to NHSpear)
    Re: NASHVILLE NIGHTHAWKS GOLD (looking for a player)

Hello, my name is Zan Wilson. I am 17 years old. I have been playing travel ball since I was 10, but have been limited to home town, throw together teams. I do have a car and am able to drive myself to my practices. I am a utility player. I play all positions except for pitcher, most notably I am utilized as a third basemen or catcher. My batting avergae this year .325. My goal is to play college softball, so I am naturally interested in playing for your team.

Give me a call or shoot me a text. (931-994-8844)

Best hours to reach me are 3-8 p.m.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...