Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

624 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 20, 2011 1:43 PM by EmilyGuay
EmilyGuay Rookie 75 posts since
Oct 25, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

May 20, 2011 1:43 PM

Run To End The Silence of Sexual Assault!

Hello!

I am participating in the Niagara Falls Half Marathon on October 23,  2011 and have decided to use this experience to raise funds in support  of Jane Doe No More.

I am going to Run to End the Silence.

Jane  Doe No More is a national organization, founded by Donna Palomba, whose  mission is simple and focused, with one main objective... to improve  the way society responds to victims of sexual assault. They provide  education and training tools for use by law enforcement, medical and  legal professionals and provide guidance to victims and their families.  This ensures each person that interacts with the victim will be better  prepared so that no further emotional harm is inflicted and the healing  process is allowed to continue. Through awareness and education about  this horrific crime, all victims of sexual assault will have the chance  for a full and healthy recovery; thus shortening the time from crime to  healing.

Please consider sponsoring me with a donation to Jane Doe No More by visiting my FirstGiving page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/emilyguay/niagaramarathon?fge=ask

Thank you for your support and please pass my information on to anyone who may be interested in donating!

Emily

Learn more at www.janedoenomore.org

Attachments:

Emily Guay

Fitness Advisor

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...