Skip navigation

457 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2011 6:37 AM by Mike_CVUA RSS
Mike_CVUA Legend 593 posts since
May 25, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

May 24, 2011 6:37 AM

In order to maintain confusion - Pt 2

I am posting this on Baseball Rules gotten here through the Youth/Little League board.

Did you know there is at least one other discussion group on rules?  And many of the umps over there do Little League or other youth sports, so you might have a question that gets better visibility over there!

When I sign in, my browser has always been predispositoned to eteamz.com.  That sends me to Communities.  If I click on "Rules" I get directed to two possible threads:  Official baseball Rules or FED NCAA Rules.  Click on Official baseball Rules, and you will see much umpire discussion going on.

But to navigate here, I enter "Communities" and Click on Youth/Little League.  Now THAT thread often has rule questions too!  But if you look at the top, Click on "Basball", you will see on Menu on the Right Hand side.  One of the items is "Rules".  That's where I am right now!

But that "Rules" thread has nothing to do with the folder called "Rules" coming directly into "Communities".

There are a lot of great discussions on both boards (and the Youth board when a rule is discussed).  Just wanted to let everybody know of the rescources available here, but it sure is confusing!

Mike CVUA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...