Skip navigation

1660 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2010 3:50 PM by Phenom70
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 18, 2010 8:14 PM

LeBron takes shot at Dan Gilbert

Adding a new Layer to the rift between LeBron James and Dan Gilbert, the NBA two-time reigning MVP and new Miami Heat Forward has told GQ magazine that he isn;t sure the Cleavland Cavaliers owner ''ever cared'' about him during their time together. In an article Tuesday, But his sharpest resereve for Gilbert,'I dont think he ever cared about ''LeBron'' James is quoted as saying ''My mother always told me: You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of there character; Me and my family have seen the character of that man''. Gilbert did not Respond. What are you think of this.

smackdown.jpg

4c2f7033695116c7bd0b66ce8aec9262.jpg

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010
    1. Aug 18, 2010 9:07 PM (in response to PHXSuns1)
    Re: LeBron takes shot at Dan Gilbert

Even though im on lebron's side in this Dan Gilbert vs Lebron scenario,i think someone needs to tell lebron to shut up.I dont understand why he keeps opening his mouth,knowing that right now,he's the most hated man in the nba,and anything he says will be scrutinized.He just needs to shut up and continue to improve his game.

• BBalllover53 Legend 335 posts since
    Mar 30, 2010
    2. Aug 20, 2010 12:45 PM (in response to PHXSuns1)

This is a lie of course he cared!!!!

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010
    3. Aug 20, 2010 3:50 PM (in response to BBalllover53)

Hey, it's over.

Dan came at LBJ first, with that hate letter, and it was one of the biggest idiotic things he could do. He's not bound to the Cavs for life. It's Lebron's choice, hence the name of the 'Decision". LBJ finally said what he wanted to say, so Gilbert deserved that. He shouldn't say anything back, because he won't win it against Lebron.

So, good for Lebron.

You guys need to stop hating him for it.

And the moment Lebron was going to have his decision on ESPN, the Cavs should have known that he was going to a different team.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...