Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

2124 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2007 6:26 AM by Christina Wade
Christina Wade Rookie 2 posts since
Oct 17, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 5, 2007 6:26 AM

The Colony, Texas area members: New Fitness Bootcamp at the The Colony Rec Center

Beth D'Alfonso, personal trainer certified through The Cooper Institute, will now be hosting her on-going bootcamp at TC Rec Center beginning Monday, December 10.  P.H.I.T Camp focuses on both upper and lower body as well as abs, all while giving you a great cardio workout!  The class is Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:00 - 6:00 a.m. and the cost is only $60.00 a month (which is about 60% less than other area bootcamps).  I've been participating in her class for 2 1/2 months now in addition to my normal lunch-time workout and it is great.  I love having such a great workout done before most folks wake up.  As the mother of 2 small children, this is about the only time I can get such a great workout in.  She's been doing the class at 5-Star but with the impending winter weather approaching, she's going through the city and hosting the class at the Rec Center. 

If you have any questions, you can contact her at 469-835-2871 or via email at Beth@phitcamp.com.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...