Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

9229 Views 33 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2008 6:13 PM by JFish143 RSS 1 2 3 Previous Next
PapaBanucci Rookie 80 posts since
Dec 14, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 16, 2007 5:51 PM

How to log back into Cool Running

I think I found it!

http://www.coolrunning.com/cgi-bin/log/display.cgi?u=<YourUserName>i;p=<YourPassword>

Notice that the link is slightly different than the one for getting to the shared public log.  To log back in, the password parameter is a "p".  This will log you back into Cool Running in the old familiar way.

You can use this if you did not share your log and you did not back it up.  You may want to go back in right now and quick do a Tools/Download Your Running Log right now.

Naturally I could only test with my  username and password.  Please post back here whether or not it worked for you.

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...