Ok Racers, it's crunch time. Time to put your money where your mouth is. Today is just three weeks away from race day for the Bushwhack Adventure Races (24 hr and 8 hr). There are only two teams signed up for the 24 hr course and none for the 8 hr. Maybe everyone is raced out this year? Maybe that's just a bad weekend? Whatever the reason, we've got to draw a line in the sand and decide whether to push forward with race weekend, or postpone it.
Here's the line you have to meet - if we don't have 75 racers registered by 5pm on Tuesday, Aug 31, we're going to postpone this event. The new date will most likely be in 2011. If we don't meet this goal, all paid registrations will be refunded.
The goal of 75 racers is a total between both the 24 and 8 hour courses. Note that the Confirmed status on Checkpoint Tracker is a setting we have to make manually, so that indicator of the current count may be delayed in being updated. We'll do our best to keep it accurate.
If you know you and your team is not going to race, please reply and let us know that too. We don't have to know why, we're just trying to get an idea of how many teams are procrastinating, and how many can't make it.