Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

2009 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 5:27 PM by UkiwiS
Bourgious Rookie 2 posts since
Dec 28, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 19, 2010 8:38 PM

trying to lost body fat

For the past 4 years i can seem to get rid of my lower body fat and have tried different sports etc... Im 5 10 weigh 160 as of now im trying to not eat carbs for the past 4 years i would just monitor my caloric intake but no luck. Can any give me some advice it would be greatly apprieciated

• moringa4life Rookie 4 posts since
    Jun 1, 2010
    1. Sep 20, 2010 12:26 PM (in response to Bourgious)
    Re: trying to lost body fat

About a year or so ago I was stuck in the same situation.  I worked out and exercised regularly but still could not lose those extra pounds around my waist.  Around a year ago I began using an all natural weight management system that allowed me to lose about 20 pounds over a 5 week period and I have kept it off for the last 10 months or so without dieting or counting calories or points.  If you would like some info on this system or would like to try some samples please send me an email at scott.sandidge@yahoo.com.

• Matty2Griffin Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 25, 2010
    2. Sep 25, 2010 10:13 AM (in response to Bourgious)
    Re: trying to lost body fat

I have the SAME probelm (minus the eatting carbs...I do that everyday) but I am 5'10 and have be stuck between 155 and 160. My thighs are a major source of issue. May I ask how old you are? I know by now the size of my thighs relative to my body is always going to be larger then the rest but I am starting this couch to 5K program in hopes of making the lumps and bumps more streamline (is that possible?!??!) Anyways how did not eatting carbs do, did you lose weight but then it wound't move? Good luck!

• UkiwiS Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 23, 2011
    4. Nov 28, 2011 5:27 PM (in response to Bourgious)
    trying to lost body fat

Create a FREE account on www.myfitnesspal.com

Enter the food you eat and your exercise daily and you'll start to lose it.

I'm a 6 foot 1 47year old male and on 1/2/2011 weighed 212 lbs.  By swimming 3 days a week and spinning 2 days and watching what I eat I'm down to 175lbs which is what I weighed 25 years ago.  The older I get the harder it is to maintain the weight but I highly recommend myfitnesspal.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...