Skip navigation

1995 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2011 6:25 PM by 23AirJordan RSS
lildonald24 Expert 45 posts since
Mar 11, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 7, 2010 5:27 PM

Answer Fast What do u think

Im about 5,3 130 pounds have handles and can shoot but i dnt try to rock people in games and i dnt shoot as much and i know i can shoot so what do u think i should do?

• kd35fan Pro 92 posts since
    Jan 30, 2010
    1. Oct 9, 2010 6:19 AM (in response to lildonald24)
    Re: Answer Fast What do u think

definately try to be more agressive. the pull up jumper is very effective and if you master that move, there are variations you can come up with. watch some video of kobe bryant and watch how he gets himself open shots. if you can handle the ball well try to push the pace of the game as much as possible, so you have more open court opportuninies to show off you handles

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010
    2. Oct 9, 2010 8:03 AM (in response to lildonald24)

You need to start going to the park and the gym, and start playing 3 on 3, and 5 on 5.

I did it all over the summer so I would be confident that I could make shots and do my moves on defenders. It really helps. Don't worry about what your team thinks at the park, because most people usually ball hog anyways.

Just play your game, and play hard. Because when it's time for a real game, all that practicing against older, taller defenders will be paying dividends.

• hustlers5 Rookie 1 posts since
    May 25, 2010
    3. Apr 18, 2011 6:34 AM (in response to lildonald24)

take advantage, think of d-rose n tony parker they b da shortest 1's  on da court n b imbarassing everybody n dey way.. shoot wen u got a shot  n wen u dnt use yo handles to create opportunities

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    4. Apr 18, 2011 6:25 PM (in response to lildonald24)

Be like Rajon Rondo and do what you're doing. You sound like your doing fine.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points