Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

759 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2010 2:44 AM by KeithAHauser RSS
KeithAHauser Amateur 19 posts since
Oct 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 25, 2010 2:44 AM

Running route suggestions

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a free online service for runners who travel, on a lot of good routes for cities aroun the world (mostly in Europe). If you are travelling and are looking for where to run, check it out: www.joggingroutes.org

I have spent the last 25 years travelling with my job, with my running shoes packed in my bag the whole time, so I've run in lots of great places. The list is still fairly small, but will continually grow. And if you have any route requests, just let me know, and I'll be glad to add it, if I ever ran there!

I travel a lot with my job, and run everywhere I go. Visit my blog, with running routes in cities all over the world --: images, maps and detailed descriptions: http://www.joggingroutes.org

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...