Skip navigation

1573 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2010 7:16 AM by Fox97 RSS
adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
May 20, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 4, 2010 2:25 PM

Best undefeated team

So here's and interesting topic.... best undefeated team so far through the young season. We've got the Hawks, Lakers and the Hornets. The Hawks play in a tough division with Miami just 1 game back. The Lakers, well it looks like they'll have somewhat of a cakewalk through their division.... so far Phoenix has not played well.... and in second place is.... Golden State? Yeah. The Hornets are another suprising team, and while I don't know if that will last for long, afterall, they play the Heat tomorrow at 8 PM ET.

So, we want your pick.... who's the best undefeated team?

• PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
    Apr 25, 2010
    1. Nov 4, 2010 7:01 PM (in response to adanny14)
    Re: Best undefeated team

No doubt the Back 2 Back Champs Los Angeles Lakers going 5-0 Beating on Houston Rockets, Phoenix Suns at there home Turf I was there, Golden State,Memphis Grizzles and Sacremento Kings. I would not say Phoenix  has not played well. They still need to know eachother, New Cominations and ect. Fourth is great to be the Underdog losing to LA by 8 points thats pretty good and by Antonio by 2 thats good I have to say. Lakers have shown it no doubt.

Pacific Divison:

1. LA Lakers-Champs

2. Sacremento Kings- have a team in the making

3. Phoenix Suns-Underdogs

4. Golden State Warriors-need more improvement

lebron.jpg

• Fox97 Pro 94 posts since
    Jul 22, 2010
    3. Nov 7, 2010 7:16 AM (in response to adanny14)
    Re: Best undefeated team

The Lakers are just over-powering everyone they play. They are by far the best undefeated team in the league.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...