Skip navigation

1186 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2010 5:48 PM by ToughD RSS
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 25, 2010 8:38 AM

Panic Time in South Beach?

Is it really Panic time in Miami now that have an 8-7 record.  LeBron,Wade and Bosh are not working good together right now. LeBron and Bosh are better without Wade on a differencial. They will get it together. There Problem is a Point Guard and a Center to help them rebound. They have a Great Team with Wade,James and C-Bosh. All I say they need a Point Guard and Center. Hope they get there act together the Kings in Miami. Is it time to Panic in South Beach? Yes or No?

edge.jpg

• akabuckets Expert 43 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010
    1. Nov 25, 2010 1:15 PM (in response to PHXSuns1)
    Re: Panic Time in South Beach?

I think it is time to panic. The Heat have faced one main problem, Wade and Lebron can't play together effectively. When its just Wade and Bosh or just Lebron and Bosh, the Heat are better. When there both one the court at the same time, they just don't play together. The center and point guard problem is still an issue too. They have no big man down low to get rebounds and do the dirty work. They need this especially since Haslem is out. Then there's the point guard issue. Down the stretch, Lebron cannot be the point guard. If he is, you get the same type of offense that was in Cleveland; players standing around and watching. Because of all of these problems, it is definately  panic time in Miami.

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    2. Nov 26, 2010 5:48 PM (in response to PHXSuns1)
    Re: Panic Time in South Beach?

Hmmm...

I'm gonna be bold.

I think the Heat should trade Chris Bosh for Steve Nash and Robin Lopez of the Suns. They need someone that can consistently make plays on offense with Steve Nash. They need a Center that can rebound in Robin Lopez. Lebron is not a point guard, he just drives and tries to do these crazy things in midair. Don't get me wrong, Lebron is a great player, but I really don't think the point guard is his position. I think he's best at the Shooting Guard, Small Forward, and even the Power Forward. And Dwyane Wade is the face of the franchise. If he left Miami there would only be more burning of the jerseys. Erik Spolestra would probably follow Dwyane wherever he would go. So I think if the Heat needed to trade someone, it would be Chris Bosh. He hasn't really proved much this season. He's not getting very many rebounds. Dwyane Wade and Lebron are carrying the scoring load, both of them are high in the ranks of scoring leaders in the NBA. So to sum it up, I don't think it's time to panic, but if things don't change fast I think that's what they should do.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points