Skip navigation

445 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2010 7:11 AM by ChattanoogaRage RSS
ChattanoogaRage Pro 84 posts since
Nov 6, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 6, 2010 7:11 AM

Happy Holidays from the Chattanooga Rage!

As teams start to look to 2011 and the excitement that is travel softball, I wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a Happy Holiday Season. I look forward each year to this time of year when our girls, who have worked hard all year long to be the incredible athletes they are, can simply be kids who are excited about Christmas and being with their families. Come January we will start it all over again so enjoy this time with your families and friends! I have listed below the Chattanooga Rage top 5 wish list items for 2011 but I would love to make it a top 10, so please respond to this thread with your suggestions! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Chattanooga Rage!!!!

For 2011 the Rage would love to receive:

#5 a consistent strikezone from the letters to the knees (we love you umps, really we do!)

#4 a tournament championship that doesn't end via international tie-breaker rules for a change!

#3 Rain only between the hours of midnight and 5 AM Monday through Friday!

#2 A year free of injury but full of competitive spirit and sportsmanship for all, players and fans alike!

#1 For each player to reach her fullest potential both on and off the field through supportive coaching, hard work, good mechanics, and intense desire!

Look for our upcoming threads on Winter try-outs to begin in January or feel free to contact me directly. Again, may you and yours have a safe and happy holiday season!

Andy Simms

Chattanooga Rage 10U

(423)255-4238 (cell)

simmsandy1@bellsouth.net

www.eteamz.com/chattanoogarage

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points