Skip navigation

2345 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2010 10:43 AM by Fox97 RSS
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 20, 2010 7:57 PM

Suns pull off a Blockbuster trade with the Magic?

Phoenix at 12-13 tied Eight in the Western Conference, The Suns front office decided the team needed a much needed boost, executing a six-player trade with Orlando. Phoenix aquired Eight--time All-Star Vince Carter, Center Marcin Gortat, and Swingman Mickael Pietrus, A first round pick in this years Draft and Cash exchange for Jason(J-Rich)Richardson, Hedo Turkglou second stint and Earl Clark. The newest Members of the Suns will have a Physical in a few days, It will give Alvin(Gentry) his crack at coaching them in a few days as the Suns host the Miami Heat Thusday on TNT, Once they arrive in Phoenix and receive there Unifroms, Carter will wear no. 25, Pietrus will sport no.12 and Gortat will don no.4. I tell you this as a Suns fan, I will miss Jason Richardson Three-Pointers and Nash to J-Rich, I wish him well and he will be missed. Glad we got rid of Hedo and Clark. Awesome to have Carter, Pietrus is Threes and Toughness and size with Gortat. Can't wait. What do you think of this deal.

bryant.jpg

hudson13.jpg

bryantnotnewyork.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points