Skip navigation

832 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2010 12:52 PM by Amanda Leibovitz RSS
Amanda Leibovitz Rookie 1 posts since
Sep 15, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 20, 2010 12:52 PM

Climb Kilimanjaro for Kids

Happy Holidays!

My name is Amanda Leibovitz, and I'm the Fundraising Director for a charity called Childreach International.  We are a community-development charity dedicated to improving healthcare, education, and child protection rights for children throughout the developing world.  We do this by organizing incredible Challenge Events and Futurebuilidng Projects, including Climb Kilmanjaro for Kids and The Inca Odyssey.  The premise is simple, and the challenge is two-fold: fundraise for 6-8 months before your departure date to reach your target, and then travel to Tanzania or Peru to have an amazing two-week adventure!  Push yourself to the limit as your climb to the Roof of Africa or hike to the ancient lost city of Machu Picchu, and lose yourself in the beauty of the outdoors and the vibrant cultures and customs of your destination!  For more information, take a peek at the event information packs (attached), visit our website at www.childreachusa.org, or email me at fundraising@childreachusa.org!

Have you got what it takes?

Best,

Amanda

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...