Skip navigation

1144 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2010 9:02 AM by Coachjg213 RSS
Coachjg213 Pro 60 posts since
Aug 14, 2005
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 30, 2010 9:02 AM

NEW ENGLAND STORM (formerly North Shore Storm) Are Growing! (A Few Players Needed)

Due to our continued success, the time for a name change is appropriate!  With players from 3 states, and nearly 50 cities and towns, we are now a true NEW ENGLAND area team.

We also are moving to a new practice site(s), and have a direct tie-in with Coach Ralph Raymond, the U.S. Olympic Softball Head Coach in 1996 & 2000.  Also, during the past 1.5 years, current and former Storm players are now receiving nearly $925,000 in ATHLETIC money from area colleges.  The primary reason the coaches tell me is, Storm girls are well rounded, educated, softball players, capable of covering multiple tasks.

With progress there is the inevitable knock-off teams.  We wish them success.  They are carrying the Storm name BUT have NO connection to the TRUE 11 year young Storm program (NEW ENGLAND).  There remains 1 true STORM, us!

We have openings for a U14 catcher, U16 catcher, and possibly a U18 pitcher.  If you have any other questions on openings, please phone me (see below).

Please contact John Gambale (me) at 781-715-5193 with any questions.  All will be kept in confidence!

Sincerely!!!!

John

Message was edited by: Coachjg213

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...