Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1912 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2011 8:21 AM by thedevotedrunner
thedevotedrunner Legend 439 posts since
Jul 7, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 31, 2010 12:00 AM

Runkeeper for FREE!!!!

Yup, FREE!!!

Runkeeper is iphone and android app for your phone that uses GPS to track and log your runs. Until the end of January, you can get the PRO edition for FREE!!! (Love that word)

Merry Christmas to US!!!

http://runkeeper.com/fitness-app-download

Running the straight and narrow,

St3ven

"Run because you love it. If you don't, learn to love it. Running will bring things into your life that you could never imagine." - Scott Jurek, Star of "Born To Run"

The Surgeon General has determined it is OK to smoke your opponent!

Flollow me on twitter

• jimbeam34 Amateur 27 posts since
    Dec 30, 2010
    2. Dec 31, 2010 11:24 AM (in response to thedevotedrunner)
    Re: Runkeeper for FREE!!!!

I downloaded it onto my iPhone last night.  Has to be one of the better app sales I have seen in a long time.

• AZrunner7 Amateur 23 posts since
    Jun 16, 2010
    4. Jan 2, 2011 9:21 PM (in response to thedevotedrunner)
    Re: Runkeeper for FREE!!!!

I used it for several months.  I like the graphics and analysis, definitely.

However, with each run, it became less accurate, eventually becoming off by a half mile.  I don't think the iPhone's GPS is sufficiently exact for what I needed.

I'm having better luck with a Garmin Forerunner.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...