Skip navigation

6113 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2015 6:31 AM by Frances0
ami9167 Pro 59 posts since
Nov 18, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 31, 2010 11:25 PM

10 WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FOR WOMEN

Following are the 10 weight loss tips for women, if you follow then  definitely you can lose some weight and can maintain a good body shape.

1. Drink plenty of water: Our body needs a lot of water so drink 8-10 glasses of water. Water is  not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body  you will generally feel healthier and fitter. The best thing about water  is that is has no calories at all.

2. Do not Skip Meals: Eat 5 times a day. Start with breakfast. Don't ever skip your breakfast  as you'll end up devouring everything in sight for the rest of the day.  Eat sensibly so your body doesn't crave for food. If you treat your  body right it won't demand for more attention!

http://www.healthadvice4life.com

http://www.howtoreduceobesity.com

• snofertility Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 19, 2013
    1. Sep 20, 2013 12:11 AM (in response to ami9167)
    10 WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FOR WOMEN

morning walk is best

www.snofertilityclinic.com

• Frances0 Amateur 10 posts since
    Apr 5, 2015
    2. Jun 10, 2015 6:31 AM (in response to ami9167)
    Re: 10 WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FOR WOMEN

These are definitely some nice tips especially for newbies who want to loss weight. So I thought I should share my story here as I have went through the similar problems. Due to some serious problems in my life, I became extremely depressed and started eating too much. In the end, I started gaining weight and my health also started declining and It was a complete mess. Fortunately, my friends and family helped me in this situation. I avoided all kinds of processed and junk foods and started eating some healthy foods especially super foods like leafy greens, lean meat, fish, nuts etc. and started exercising regularly. In just3,4 months my weight significantly reduced and now I've lost almost all of my annoying fat. Just be consistent and determined and you can easily lose weight. It wasn't easy to control myself especially in the begining but somehow I managed to get pass that phase. My bf suggested me to get a tattoo to remind me of my struggle and strength of personality. So I searched on web for some inspiration and found some beautiful tattoos for girls.  With the help of my friend who is also a tattoo artist, I'm able to design an amazing tattoo for me. It is a picture of a butterfly that is emerging from cocoon, pure and newly born.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...