Skip navigation

1402 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2011 8:59 PM by cami71213 RSS
cami71213 Amateur 9 posts since
Aug 26, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 26, 2011 8:59 PM

I'm starting pitching lessons in San Antonio, interested?

My name is Camille. I've played softball for 14 years. I've travelled all over Texas, I've played in Florida and Nevada. I played 18U since I was 11 with teams such as Lady Braves, Texas Cyclones, San Antonio Royals, San Antonio Hitt, and A LOT more.

I went to HS in GP and college up north in Iowa for 4 years. Recently, I've moved to San Antonio (Vance Jackson Area) and would like to continue doing pitching lessons like I did back in Corpus.

I give lessons to beginners through advanced pitchers. I can work with any form that a pitcher has and can teach all types of pitches. I know the fast, curve, (2) drop, screw, (2) change-up, and riseball. I charge $30/hour. I can teach 2 pitchers at a time but I recommend one on one. As of now, I'm currently looking for a job but I'll be happy to give a lesson at any time of any day as long as there is enough daylight.

I love softball. It's given me opportunities I never thought I'd have. This game is a lifestyle for me and am more than happy to share and teach this love of the game to any girl that has the heart to work hard and give 110%.

You can reach me by email cami71213@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to get back with you asap.

Thank You

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points