Skip navigation

618 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2011 9:03 AM by adanny14 RSS
adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
May 20, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 21, 2011 9:03 AM

NBA Today

Hi everyone! Well I did thissort of thing a couple of weeks ago, so I'm going to try it again. Here are my picks for 1/21/2011, we will see how I do. Also, you notice I made this thread a question. If you give me a pick for the New Orleans @ Atlanta game, and you are the closest pick of everybody, then you will recieve the 10 points. Here are my picks for today.

Game 1: (15-27) Detroit Pistons @ (11-31) New Jersey Nets

Preview: A battle of two teams that would really like to start winning. With the Carmelo deal apparently fizzling out with New Jersey, we'll see how focused they'll be going into to tonights game.

Pick: Pistons by 6

Game 2: (13-29) Toronto Raptors @ (27-15) Orlando Magic

Preview: This game might be a little closer than you might think. Hedu goes against his former team in the Raptors.

Pick: Magic by 4

Game 3: (19-21) Phoenix Suns @ (12-28) Washington Wizards

Preview: UPSET ALERT! Despite Phoenix winning 4 straight, John Wall comes up big for the Wizards. Grant Hill the high scorer for Phoenix.

Pick: Washington by 3

Game 4: (27-16) New Orleans Hornets @ (28-15) Atlanta Hawks

Preview: This is the game where you can earn some points. So make sure to reply to this post! This game should come down to the last possesions, but the Hawks will pull away at the end as they hit their foul shots in the final seconds.

Pick: Hawks by 7

Game 5: (27-15) Utah Jazz @ (32-9) Boston Celtics

Preview: A REALLY good game to watch, it's unfortunate that it's not on ESPN. This game could have a chance to go into OT. Pay attention to this game. Should be fun.

Pick: Gotta go with the home team... Celtics by 5.

Game 6: (15-24) Milwaukee Bucks @ (8-33) Cleveland Cavaliers

Preview: Well, what can I say... how can I put it.... a losing streak of 14 soon to be 15.

Pick: Milwaukee by 8. Sorry Cavs fans. (If there are still any out there)

Game 7: (22-19) New York Knicks @ (36-6) San Antonio Spurs

Preview: The best team in basketball going against one of the best big men in Amare Stoudemire. Duncan vs. Stoudemire we can call it. ESPN has got a good game.

Pick: Can't go against San Antonio here. They win big at home by 11.

Game 8: (20-23) Houston Rockets @ (19-23) Memphis Grizzlies

Preview: There are a lot of good games on the schedule but this one might be one of the closer ones.

Pick: Houston on the road by 5.

Game 9: (31-13) Los Angeles Lakers @ (24-17) Denver Nuggets

Preview: Los Angeles has had "struggles" but seriously, they're still the Lakers and they will make a serious case for the 3-peat. Statement game for both teams tonight.

Pick: LA by 12.

Game 10: (9-31) Sacremento Kings @ (18-23) Golden State Warriors

Preview: A team with just as many losses as the Lakers have wins will get crushed again tonight. Monta Ellis is the high scorer for the Warriors.

Pick: You could call this pick the "Blowout of the Night". Warriors by 17.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YESTERDAY'S GAMES:

Philadelphia 97 @ Charlotte 100

Dallas 77 @ Chicago 82

Los Angeles Clippers 93 @ Portland 108

Thank you, and please reply for points!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points