Skip navigation

43593 Views 220 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2011 10:06 AM by adanny14 Go to original post 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 Previous Next
  • Had13 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 4, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    150. Apr 26, 2011 11:15 AM (in response to adanny14)
    Re: NBA Championship Pick

They may seem like "just role players" because you've never actually watched a game or read a stat in your life.  Deng averaged almost 20 a game which is only 4 less than Rose.  Noah and Taj both scored 15 a game.  Ask New York how great it is to add 2 dominant scorers to one team.  Plus you seem to forget they were the #1 DEFENSE  IN THE LEAGUE. It's not about scoring for the Bulls that has little to do with the reason they had the best record in the NBA.  Come on dude think before you make comments cause youre just making yourself look stupid

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    152. Apr 26, 2011 4:08 PM (in response to adanny14)
    You tell him Danny haha!

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

Feb 4, 2011
    153. Apr 27, 2011 6:07 PM (in response to adanny14)

Those are playoff stats. Their stats for regular season where as i posted. Learn to read

http://www.nba.com/bulls/stats/2010/

Message was edited by a moderator.

Feb 4, 2011
    154. Apr 26, 2011 8:43 PM (in response to adanny14)

And clearly I was being sarcastic about New York because adding Melo didn't help them at all and you said Chicago needs another big scorer which wouldn't help them at all, especially if they play terrible defense like melo.  Holy **** i'm right about everything and again you have no clue what youre talking about

• ronnypockets Rookie 7 posts since
    Apr 25, 2011
    155. Apr 26, 2011 10:58 PM (in response to Had13)

LOL had13, like I say to all the doubters ( im a laker fan), PLAYOFFS IS A DIFFERENT STORY COMPARED TO REGULAR SEASON BUDDY!

With that said, Danny is rite about noah being a role player, he is just like what anderson varejao was for Lebron in Cleveland

Feb 4, 2011
    156. Apr 27, 2011 5:55 AM (in response to ronnypockets)

Those playoff stats were only a sample from three games against one team so clearly it's not enough games to judge how good a player is and will change quickly every game.  Plus stats will change from team to team depending on their matchup. Like Kobe not scoring well against the hornets simply because he spent so much time guarding Paul.  Does that mean Kobe is not important to L.A. during this series? Whether noah is a role player or not was not the argument. He said Chicago needs another big scorer and I said Deng averages nearly as many points a game as D Rose so if you consider Rose a big scorer so is Deng.  Plus once again, Chicago is not a big scoring team but they have the Number one D in the league which is mostly in part due to Noah. Anyone that says Noah is no important to this Chicago team has never watched them play. Take a look at game five and you'll see what i'm talking about.  A good team is greater than the sum of all it's parts and that's what Chicago has going for them. The funny thing is i'm not even a Bulls fan it's just so clear most of you don't even watch the games you just watch sportscenter and think all the sudden you know everything about a team.

• tywer Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 27, 2011
    158. Apr 27, 2011 2:45 PM (in response to adanny14)

Bull

• tywer Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 27, 2011
    159. Apr 27, 2011 2:49 PM (in response to adanny14)

bulls over lakers in 4 games

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    160. Apr 27, 2011 4:58 PM (in response to tywer)

adanny has no clue what he's talking about. The Bulls are the best team in the NBA and could kick anyone's butt. If you watch basketball so much than wouldn't you know what you're talking about? Apparently not. Bulls will beat the Lakers in the finals so easy it will be funny. the heat have no chance. The heat have as much of a chance of winning an NBA title as charles barkley does winning the masters. the odds of the heat winning a championship are 1 to 1000. all this crap about the big 3 is a bunch of bull. anyone that thinks the bulls won't win knows nothing about basketball.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    161. Apr 27, 2011 5:37 PM (in response to adanny14)
    "Bulls will beat the Lakers in the finals so easy it will be funny." Umm sorry not true. I think the Bulls have a good solid legit chance at winning it all, but it will be anything but easy. You think the Lakers will be a breeze, everyone thought the Pacers were going to be a breeze. When you sweep the Magic/Hawks, and then sweep the Celtics/Heat, then we'll talk. Honestly I'm a Bulls fan, but you have to admit, game 5 was the only game where they actually played like the number 1 seed they are. Any of those games could have gone either way. So what I'm saying here is that, let's hold this conversation until the Bulls sweep their way to the Finals.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

• Sofie04 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 5, 2011
    162. Apr 28, 2011 3:57 PM (in response to adanny14)

There is no fact that any team is the best. It's an opinion, that's why everyone says something different. Don't call people stupid because they think differently...

By the way, does anyone know what Boozer is averaging in the playoffs so far? 10 ppg...? I mean i know he pulled out 12,17, 4,15, and 2...but his minutes were down in the 2 point game.

Mar 20, 2011
    163. Apr 28, 2011 7:13 PM (in response to ToughD)

You are right but we held the Lakers to their lowest points scoring up to that point when we played them this year. I'm going Bulls in 6 games.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

Mar 20, 2011
    164. Apr 28, 2011 7:16 PM (in response to Sofie04)

Yeah cause they don't know what they're talking about sofie04. The heat I mean really. Who would pick them? The Bulls are the best and everyone knows it.

1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points