Skip navigation

42553 Views 220 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2011 10:06 AM by adanny14 Go to original post 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Previous Next
  • Had13 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 4, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    61. Feb 12, 2011 11:23 PM (in response to adanny14)
    Re: NBA Championship Pick

The other dude was comparting lebron to Jordan. You realize Jordan was like 40 when he played for the wizards and, he played limited min only because the team was so young. He was trying to be a veteran to lead a young team on the court and it backfired. He did not come back to try and win another title he was way too old by that time even for Jordan that's a task way too out of reach

Feb 4, 2011
    63. Feb 13, 2011 4:36 PM (in response to adanny14)

yes and lebron needs more of a supporting cast cause he's not as good.  He had more talent in cleveland than iverson had in philly when they went to the finals.  The biggest reason cleveland just lost 26 in a row is because they haven't had williams or verajo. Take two starters out of any mediocre team and they will be in jeaopardy of the same streak. Cleveland has basically been playing with jamison and a bunch of d league guys

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    64. Feb 13, 2011 6:52 PM (in response to tradinskills4us)

Why does everyone compare Kobe to MJ? MJ is clearly better; Mike has more titles, MVP's, a higher FG percent and had more total points than Kobe at this point. Kobe is very good, but not as good as Mike.

• edhballer98 Expert 58 posts since
    Feb 8, 2011
    65. Feb 13, 2011 10:26 PM (in response to adanny14)

Celtics all the way! Them over Lakers in Finals in 7 games. score: 95-90. I'm guessing Rondo MVP.

rajon-rondo.jpg

“I want the ball in my hands at the end of the game. I want to make something happen.”

-Rajon Rondo

Join the Signature Picture and Quote Movement!

In your signature, put a pic of your favorite bball player and put your favorite quote by him or her. We want to see who your favorite bball player is and add some color to ihoops. Put this in your signature to spread the movement. Peace.

Feb 4, 2011
    67. Feb 14, 2011 12:16 PM (in response to adanny14)

If they had their team healthy all year they would be bad but still be in playoff contention especially in the east. They started out decent enough before all the injuries and you don't have to be very good to make the playoffs in the east

• Sofie04 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 5, 2011
    68. Feb 14, 2011 7:03 PM (in response to adanny14)

The Mavs went something lke 2-7 when Dirk Nowitzki was hurt, but now that he's back they're one of the top teams again. I think as long as Nowizki stays healthy, then the Mavs have a chance. Maybe...

Feb 4, 2011
    71. Feb 15, 2011 11:59 AM (in response to adanny14)

do u realize who's in contention in the east? the bobcats, pacers, sixers even the bucks.  All teams well under .500. If cleveland had just 10 more wins which with verajeo and williams healthy all season would have for sure be possible, they would still be in the mix.  They started out the season 7-9 which obviously is not that great but they had wins against boston the sixers and the bucks all playoff contending teams.  I'm not saying they had a shot to win a championship, get out of the first round or even get into the playoffs but they would have been in the mix for the 8th spot for sure.  Especially if Brown would have not been fired.  Which brings me back to my point from the beginning, If no changes were made except Lebron leaving and everyone stays healthy Cleveland would be a playoff team.

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    72. Feb 15, 2011 4:21 PM (in response to adanny14)

Thunder. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are one of the most dynamic duos in the league. I think they can definitely take the Lakers. They might not be able to beat the Bulls/Celtics/Heat for the East, but I will not be surprised if you see this young squad in the Finals.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

• Celticballer92127 Amateur 15 posts since
    Feb 14, 2011
    74. Feb 20, 2011 10:52 AM (in response to adanny14)

Come on it wil be HEAT vs. Celts

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points