Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1082 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2011 8:09 AM by OhioHawks
OhioHawks Amateur 35 posts since
Jun 2, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 23, 2011 8:09 AM

16U college exposure team needs one more high-level player

We are looking for one more high-level player to complete our roster. The ideal player is solid at multiple positions or dominate at one!  We are solid at every postion and looking for a player that has the confidence and the ability to compete at her primary/secondary positions and make our team better.

This winter our team has worked directly with Mike Candrea, Bill Hillhouse (BP pitcher), Howard Carrier, Howard Kobata, Marc Dagenais, Deb Hartwig and Dave Petkau. As a coach, I am dedicated to marketing our players and networking with college coaches. Our coaching staff leads by example, always looking to better ourselves through clinics, attending college practices, NFCC Master coach's certification, NYSCA certification, AFPA certification, NSCA certicfication, PASP certification and CPR/first aid training.

Our schedule for this summer is loaded with college showcases, ASA national qualifiers and will conclude at the 16U USA/ASA Nationals. This fall and next winter we will play showcases in IL, IN, OH, TN and FL.

We hope to fill our roster before school ball break so please contact me ASAP if you are interested in a mutual evaluation. We practice in the Dayton-Cincinnati area and I will be in Indianapolis this weekend at the Indy Sportszone.

All the best,

Coach Jacobs

Ohio Hawks 16u

adidas Futures Top 50

Head Coach

coachjacobs@ohiohawks.com

937-672-6366

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...