Skip navigation

5647 Views 21 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2011 7:26 PM by EPE09 RSS 1 2 Previous Next
EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
Dec 28, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 13, 2011 6:57 PM

Melo to...

Where is a reasonable place that Melo will go. Please post two or three of the teams you think Melo will go or stay.

Here's my picks:

1.Nuggets

2.Knicks

• edhballer98 Expert 58 posts since
    Feb 8, 2011
    1. Feb 13, 2011 10:04 PM (in response to EPE09)
    Re: Melo to...

1. Knicks

2. Bulls

3. Lakers

4. Nuggets

5. Warriors

rajon-rondo.jpg

“I want the ball in my hands at the end of the game. I want to make something happen.”

-Rajon Rondo

Join the Signature Picture and Quote Movement!

In your signature, put a pic of your favorite bball player and put your favorite quote by him or her. We want to see who your favorite bball player is and add some color to ihoops. Put this in your signature to spread the movement. Peace.

• adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
    May 20, 2010
    2. Feb 14, 2011 6:25 AM (in response to EPE09)

Your picks are right on track. I've been following this story REALLY closely the last few days. The Lakers interests seem to have died down, especially since they would have to give up Bynum. Really, I think Melo is "telling" the Knicks to choose very soon if they want to get him or not, other wise he will sign a contract extension with the Nuggets. Should be interesting.

May 20, 2010
    3. Feb 14, 2011 6:26 AM (in response to edhballer98)

The Warriors and the Bulls? Seriously?

• Dman234 Amateur 19 posts since
    Jan 25, 2011
    4. Feb 14, 2011 7:32 AM (in response to EPE09)

Ok yall seriously i would have to say the knicks because the lakers i think doesnt want melo so i going with the knicks

Feb 8, 2011
    5. Feb 14, 2011 10:15 AM (in response to adanny14)

well, not so much the Bulls, but Golden State is looking for a superstar to play on their team even if it means giving up Steph Curry. Those are the top five he would go to but not in the correct order. it would be:

1.Knicks

2.Nuggets

3.Lakers

4.Warriors

5.Bulls

And another thing, I justdon't understand why the Lakers would rather take Bynum than Anthony. I know they think he's the future Shaq and all, but Carmelo Anthony would definetely have the bigger impact, especially with the big man Pau Gasol on their team.

rajon-rondo.jpg

“I want the ball in my hands at the end of the game. I want to make something happen.”

-Rajon Rondo

In your signature, put a pic of your favorite bball player and put your favorite quote by him or her. We want to see who your favorite bball player is and add some color to ihoops. Put this in your signature to spread the movement. Peace.

May 20, 2010
    6. Feb 14, 2011 11:36 AM (in response to edhballer98)

True, but Bynum matches up better on D against somebody like D-Howard than Pau or Lamar. Also, Melo wants to WIN. He could win more with Denver than Golden State.

• ClutchLegend33 Pro 99 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    7. Feb 14, 2011 4:04 PM (in response to EPE09)

My man adanny. Right on point once again. If they give up Bynum they give up the best playoff advantage they have. Size and interior play. Thats why they have 2 rings in a row. And btw guess who was hurt when they lost to the Celts. Thats right, Andrew Bynum

May 20, 2010
    8. Feb 15, 2011 7:48 AM (in response to ClutchLegend33)

Hehe, thanks. Yep. And when people were worried because the Lakers couldn't beat a "good" team, Andrew Bynum wasn't playing for that time I don't believe. Really good point. BTW, I like your user picture.

Feb 8, 2011
    9. Feb 15, 2011 9:48 AM (in response to EPE09)

i dont know if anyone's been watching ESPN lately but Melo is going to Knicks. If not, it's gonna b Nuggets. But i think it's stupid that the Knicks wouldn't give up Felton, Curry, and Gallinari for Melo and Big Shot Billups. Suprises me. When your a team like the Knicks who haven't gotten any titles in awhile, you would think after you get one of the best C/PF in the NBA, and u have the chance to pick up one of the best SF in the NBA and a really good point guard, u would take the oppertunity.

rajon-rondo.jpg

-Rajon Rondo

May 20, 2010
    10. Feb 15, 2011 10:30 AM (in response to edhballer98)

Yep. And it seems like New York could have had a deal done yesterday, but they didn't try to make it work. Melo seems (rightfully!) frustrated.

• ClutchLegend33 Pro 99 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    11. Feb 17, 2011 3:38 PM (in response to adanny14)

Thanks man. Jesus Fish

• DwightHowardFan12 Amateur 11 posts since
    Aug 2, 2010
    12. Feb 17, 2011 9:51 PM (in response to EPE09)

1. New York Knicks

2. Denver Nuggets

3. Los Angeles Lakers

• westballer92127 Amateur 23 posts since
    Feb 9, 2011
    13. Feb 18, 2011 4:27 PM (in response to DwightHowardFan12)

YYYOOO...i really wanted

the KNICKS to get melo but i just heard he is interested in going to the nets...but in the begginning i thought melo was going to th

1.lakers

2.KNICKS

3.Nuggets

• daswshr123 Rookie 7 posts since
    Feb 19, 2011
    14. Feb 19, 2011 1:15 PM (in response to EPE09)

i would like to see him go to dallas but i think he is goin to nets

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points