Skip navigation

662 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 24, 2011 6:09 PM by llamaring RSS
tgildred Rookie 4 posts since
Jun 21, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 4, 2011 10:40 AM

Need 3 Good Runners for the Cape Relay

Hi,

My team, Strangers in a Van, is in need of three runners to help round out our team of 12 for the upcoming Cape Relay by 13relay. Find more info about the relay here: www.13relay.com. The relay starts May th this year, and ends the following day, May 7th. This is our 2nd year, and we had an awesome time running last year--not one of us had done a relay before. Now we're hooked. Men or women are fine, all ages. We are hovering at an 8:00/mile average 10k pace for the team, with some faster runners and some slower. Ideally, I'd like to get one or two more sub-8:00 runners, but I'm not going to be extra picky. Above all, we just want some people who are looking to have a great time. If interested, send me an email at tgildred@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• llamaring Amateur 10 posts since
    Dec 8, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Mar 24, 2011 6:09 PM (in response to tgildred)
    Re: Need 3 Good Runners for the Cape Relay

Shoot. If I hadn't joined another team already, I would have joined yours. I'm with "Running With Scissors". If I find anybody who is looking for a team, I'll direct them to you.

Have fun at the relay. This is my first one; I'm really looking forward to it!

Leslie Beckwith

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...