Skip navigation

1102 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2011 8:29 AM by myCCNM RSS
ami9167 Pro 60 posts since
Nov 18, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 15, 2011 10:26 PM

10 FAT BURNER FOODS

The idea that some foods can magically melt kilos away has been around for a long time. Of course, while exercise and a variety of wholesome foods are the secret to long-term weight control, there are foods that help us burn calories and quash hunger pangs. The following section discuss 10 such food items that helps to burn fat and stay healthy.

1. Spinach : Foods such as raw spinach contain bulk; so the space they fill in our stomach partly because of their high water content leaves less room for pastries and ice-cream. They are also crammed with iron, foliate, calcium and vitamins A, B, C, E.

2. Grapefruit : They are powerful 'fat fighters' due to their fiber content and without added sugar, a grapefruit has fewer calories than an orange of the same weight.

3. Apples : Eating several apples a day is a great idea. Hard fruits like apples take time to chew and fill one up.Recent studies say that those who ate foods high in flavinoids found in fruit, vegetables and especially apples and oranges were 20% less likely to suffer a stroke.

http://www.healthadvice4life.com

http://www.howtoreduceobesity.com

• myCCNM Rookie 3 posts since
    May 4, 2011
    1. May 4, 2011 9:54 AM (in response to ami9167)
    Re: 10 FAT BURNER FOODS

Interested in natural foods, natural nutrition and a more natural weight loss? See a naturopathic doctor.

Interested in naturopathic medicine?? Join the conversation

follow me @myccnm on Twitter

Like Me on facebook.com/CanadianCollegeofNaturopathicMedicine

• myCCNM Rookie 3 posts since
    May 4, 2011
    2. May 5, 2011 8:29 AM (in response to myCCNM)
    Re: 10 FAT BURNER FOODS

Great question John. I would suggest checking with your medical insurance provider because insurance in Canada is sometimes different from the US. Naturopathic doctor's are licensed and complete four year medical schools just like medical doctors. I work at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine which is the foremost naturopathic medical school in Canada.

Naturopathic doctors are highly educated primary care providers who integrate standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies.

Meanwhile, naturopathic medicine is:

• a distinct system of primary health care that addresses the root  causes of illness, and promotes health and healing using natural  therapies. It   supports your body's own healing ability using an integrated approach to  disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention that includes:
      • acupuncture/Asian medicine
      • botanical medicine
      • physical medicine (massage, hydrotherapy, etc.)
      • clinical nutrition
      • homeopathic medicine
      • lifestyle counselling

I hope this answers your question. Any more questions let me know.

Interested in naturopathic medicine?? Join the conversation

follow me @myccnm on Twitter

Like Me on facebook.com/CanadianCollegeofNaturopathicMedicine

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...