Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1078 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2010 11:11 AM by Amy_eteamz_support
john.behler Amateur 10 posts since
Dec 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 25, 2010 6:44 PM

member login

some of my members can not gain access the receive a message saying that their e-Mail is already being used I know that this happened due to putting in the member and then taking them out and then putting them back in what I don't know is how to resolve it and get them access

Rapid Fire

• Amy_eteamz_support Active.com Staff 1,420 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    1. Feb 25, 2010 10:57 PM (in response to john.behler)
    Re: member login

Hi john.behler!

It's best to have any of your members that are experiencing problems, just contact us via e-mail at websupport@eteamz.com so we can help them from there.  Have them include their login that was given to them and the web address, e.g.,www.eteamz.com/_________that they are trying to access.

• Amy_eteamz_support Active.com Staff 1,420 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    3. Feb 26, 2010 11:11 AM (in response to john.behler)
    Re: member login

Hi John.behler!

You can go in and 're-invite' them.

You can retrieve usernames/passwords for your invited members information by clicking your Member folder and then clicking the pencil icon behind their names. Click the link at the very top of the page that says "Member/Access Settings" (it's behind the word Real Name at the very top). It will show you their temporary login.

You can reinvite them by clicking your Member folder and then clicking the pencil icon behind any name that has 'Invited' behind it. Then select 'yes' to resend the invitation and click the 'update member' button at the bottom of the page.

For anyone on your member list who is listed as a 'Member' behind their name, you can simply hit 'send username/password'. They don't need the invitational letter since they're already registered members... they'll just need a reminder of their login.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...