Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

780 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2011 6:46 AM by M.Alvarez
M.Alvarez Amateur 10 posts since
Oct 11, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 24, 2011 8:02 AM

NEED A SUB?  14 yr old pitcher, on a 16 u team that is off until June 17th, looking for mound time

My 14 yr old Daughter Lauren is the starting pitcher for a 16 u team. The majority of the team is in high school, but Lauren is not (and her middle school does not have a team), so with the encouragement of her 16 u coach, we are looking for some games to keep her competing while the high school season is in force.  If your team is in need of a pitcher to fill in for some high school players who have temporarily left your team, or for whatever reason, please email me at melanie.alvarez@unitedhomelife.com or call or text me at 317-412-5884.  She is a great pitcher and can play either 16 u or 14 u. 

she has an awesome bat and has been a travel ball pitcher for 6 yrs.  She can play 2nd and outfield as well.   The only request I would have is to be able to call her pitches. 

here is a link to a short video of her (this video is a few years old, she is no longer on the team pictured here, but it will give you an idea...but she hits harder and pitches faster now)   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaJnpVi6***

Thanks for your consideration! 

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...