Skip navigation

592 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2011 8:52 PM by My Softball Scholarship RSS
My Softball Scholarship Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 26, 2011 8:52 PM

My Softball Scholarship & Crystl Bustos

My Softball Scholarship is proud to announce the book's re-launch with the recently added picture and endorsement of Crystl Bustos!  Crystl is offering the book and coaching/consulting service at all her clinics across the country.  You can also pick up your copy at www.mysoftballscholarship.com, www.gotbustos.com, www.amazon.com, or www.barnesandnoble.com!

My Softball Scholarship is a hands-on, motivational workbook from a player and parent perspective designed for high school student athletes who are looking to successfully transition from High School to College while earning a scholarship to play collegiate softball.  The book is written for both players and parents; by a player and parent who have successfully been there and done that!  This is the real deal.

We also offer a customized consulting service (more details in the attachment) to provide you with the tools that will put you in a position to have the greatest opportunity to earn your college softball scholarship.  One of the great features of this program is a personal follow-up contact from Crystl Bustos at least once during your service!  The service also provides additional regularly scheduled follow-up contacts for each student athlete to make sure they have the necessary support and so they stay on track.  Don't leave your daughter's college education to chance.  Use this proven plan that works!

Hit a home run every time with this great opportunity!  Please call Jeff Poulton now to learn more about how to help your daughter realize her dream of earning her college scholarship.  The new consulting price sheet is scheduled to take effect on April 10, 2011 so don't miss your chance to lock in today's low introductory prices.  Call now and receive a free copy of the book with every consulting service. 

We are also available to speak to your entire team (travel ball, club, or high school) or league in a group setting if you would like.  All above services are currently provided to the continental USA, Alaska, and Hawaii.

Living the Dream,

Jeff Poulton

jeff@mysoftballscholarship.com

(951) 741-4622

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...