Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1045 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2011 7:47 PM by love2B RSS
love2B Rookie 4 posts since
Mar 30, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 30, 2011 12:34 PM

517 Miles

This August I will be running 517 miles to gain support for the Michigan Tech Rowing Club, as well as motivate people to get outside and get moving.

It would be awesome if you took the time to check out my website: http://run2live.webs.com

I'm really floundering in the dark right now looking for support, so any suggestions you have are welcome!

Thanks!

Find me at:

run2live.webs.com

love2B.deviantart.com

• MonieMc Pro 62 posts since
    Mar 22, 2011
    1. Apr 2, 2011 10:02 AM (in response to love2B)
    Re: 517 Miles

What an awesome endevour!!! How is it that you are floundering? what can I do to help?

Upcoming races:

Aug 13 - Warrior Dash

Sept 3 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon

Nov 12 - Qdoba 15K

• MonieMc Pro 62 posts since
    Mar 22, 2011
    3. Apr 2, 2011 7:17 PM (in response to love2B)
    Re: 517 Miles

A good friend once reminded me of the old addage, "It's not what you know, it's who you know."  I happen to know a few people. I'll do some networking and see what I can do. If nothing else, my big mouth will definitely spread the word and then some! You have my support!

~M

Upcoming races:

Aug 13 - Warrior Dash

Sept 3 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon

Nov 12 - Qdoba 15K

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...