Skip navigation

1889 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 17, 2011 11:34 PM by nightmare123 RSS
pamburrus Pro 136 posts since
May 14, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 4, 2011 12:15 PM

New nation wide 'moms only' running club!

Hey everyone!!

My name is Pam and my friend Heather and I started a local running club for moms... it wasn't long before our friends in other states wanted to start chapters in their areas so we just decided to go national!  We just launched the website 2 weeks ago - but wanted to invite all you running moms to join the site and our facebook community!

We are Moms RUN This Town and our website is www.momsrunthistown.com - all the info is in my signature below with lots more on the website.  Like I said - we JUST started the site so be sure to join our main facebook page and your individual state facebook page.  If you are interested in starting a chapter in your area all the info is on the site!!!

Hope to see ya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PR's (post kid haha)

Beat the Street for Little Feet 5k: 26:34

Big Peach Sizzler 10K: 52:21

Downhill at Dawn Half Marathon: 1:55:02 (first and only other than one that I ran with a friend to pace her)

Soldier Marathon: 4:09:16 (first and only so far...)

Check our our nation-wide running group for moms!

www.momsrunthistown.com or https://www.facebook.com/momsrunthistown

Moms RUN This Town (MRTT) is a 'moms only' running club started by moms.... for moms... to support moms in their running endeavors.

Our goal is to help to keep you motivated no matter where you are in your running - whether starting the c25k program or training for a marathon.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...