Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

4951 Views 23 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2011 5:49 AM by Practical Sam 1 2 Previous Next
mcapps11 Amateur 10 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 29, 2011 6:11 AM

CB East - Director of Coaching position

CB East Ice Hockey club has an opening on  their Board for a Director of Coaching position. Anyone interested in  this position should send their hockey resume/qualifications to Randy McGonigal at randymcgonigal@yahoo.com Interested parties need to contact Randy by May 12th.

• Practical Sam Amateur 31 posts since
    Mar 4, 2010
    1. Apr 29, 2011 7:13 AM (in response to mcapps11)
    Re: CB East - Director of Coaching position

Will you be doing the background investigation yourself?  Just curious.

• edsnider Amateur 9 posts since
    Mar 13, 2011
    3. May 1, 2011 6:36 AM (in response to mcapps11)

It is on now !

Internet investigations, Accusations, Retractions, Threats, Intimidation, Slander.

Only in youth Hockey !

Mar 13, 2011
    5. May 1, 2011 10:31 AM (in response to mcapps11)

Do any of these Emoticons refresh your memory regarding retractions?

Pretty sure you posted about the new coaches at OYR in the past.

Then all your post were " retracted " and replaced with smiley faces.

Remember now?

You put up all this stuff about the new coach, then bragged about your relative on the team, and slammed his coach and the orginization, then were outed, and then retracted all your post.

You are not quite the slueth you project yourself to be, maybe thats why your head is spinning>

• SMELLMYBAG Amateur 8 posts since
    Sep 11, 2007
    6. May 1, 2011 10:56 AM (in response to mcapps11)

Maybe your LARGE son-in-law should apply with his LARGE ego, I guess you didn't think there would be any room left on the bench for the team.   You did say what a great coach he was in your last posts about OYR, Maybe he could teach the team how to elbow kids in the head.  JUST Sayin....

Mar 13, 2011
    7. May 1, 2011 11:07 AM (in response to SMELLMYBAG)

Great Point Smelly!

Or better yet why dont you do it Mcapps?

Think of the possibilites, you can use all your investigative experience doing background checks on coaches, then you can come on the forum and bash OYR!

Perfect fit!

• Genedr59 Expert 56 posts since
    Aug 15, 2007
    8. May 1, 2011 5:04 PM (in response to edsnider)

OH Boy!  What a great position for one of those SHSHL Officers!  Let's see, they can move both East & West to BCI!  That would take more ice from Hatfield and Warwick!  (Owners are you hearing this)?   Why would they do this?  Rumors are out there that both of these upstanding individuals (not my words) have a vested financial interest in BCI!  WOW, major conflict of interest!  The more ice time SHSHIT buys from BCI, they better for BCI and it's investors!!!  I've got a bigger question!  If the rumors are true, did they invest their $ or the SHSHL's $ (which is our $, and by the way, they tried to buy Face Off with our money recently)!  Someone needs to look into this!  USA Hockey (Atlantic District), are you still out there working for the betterment of our kids and youth hockey?  Time to step up and do your job, no matter whose tree you have to shake!!!  Questions, questions, many questions!!

Mar 4, 2010
    10. May 1, 2011 6:20 PM (in response to mcapps11)

This Mike Capps guy sounds like a real piece of work.  Trashes everyone he can think of, really thinks he's hot s**t, and thinks its all about him.  Where oh where do I sign up for this CB East job so Mike Capps can trash me to everyone I know.

• Genedr59 Expert 56 posts since
    Aug 15, 2007
    12. May 2, 2011 5:45 AM (in response to mcapps11)

My inference is there is a SHSHL officer available for the position.  Once in the organization, they take over like at WEST!  

Mar 4, 2010
    13. May 2, 2011 6:16 AM (in response to mcapps11)

Mike-as everyone here knows, you deleted all those nasty messages you posted about people.  You know, the ones where you bashed the coach that lead your grandson's team to win nationals and managed at the same time to brag about the overall greatness of you and your son/grandson and everyone else associated with you.  I can understand why you deleted them, because in the end, you managed to make a complete fool of yourself.

Do you not remember deleting those messages, or are you just being dishonest with us now?

Given your track record, anyone looking to work with the likes of you and your CB East org. must be stupid, crazy, drunk or desparate.  You'll probably be on this board in two years bashing THAT coach and still talking garbage about the greatness of your family tree.

Mar 4, 2010
    14. May 2, 2011 7:31 AM (in response to mcapps11)

"Nothing was retracted. It was deleted cause you cried so much. Try to deny calling to your assistant coach about the posts."

LOL.  Probably the conversations went something like this:

JA to Asst. Coach:  "We've coached your kid for years and have a great team and are about to go to nationals and all of a sudden your father in law figures out how to log on to eteamz and now he's bashing the younger team and their coach and me?  WTF is going on?"

Asst. Coach:  "I have no idea.  We already took away his car so the old coot couldn't drive himself to Crazyville anymore, but I guess he found some way to beam himself there through the internet.  I'll talk to him."

Asst. Coach to MCapps:  "Umm.  Those nasty self-serving internet posts are really embarrassing me and junior. . . could you get rid of those, please?"

MCapps:  "That JA is such a crybaby and a loser and fat and a jerk.  By the way,did you finalize my room reservation for Nationals yet?  I can't wait to watch big junior win the whole thing all by himself.  Did I mention what a jerky fat crybaby JA is?"

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...