Skip navigation

11279 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 11:26 AM by Alex579 RSS
natesudduth Rookie 3 posts since
May 1, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

May 12, 2011 2:32 AM

NIKE FREE RUN VS. REEBOK REAL FLEX

Hello. I really need to get some running shoes, and I've heard a lot about the nike free runs and the reebok rela flexes. Which do you think are better????

• baller98 Pro 116 posts since
    Apr 6, 2011
    1. May 12, 2011 6:17 PM (in response to natesudduth)
    Re: NIKE FREE RUN VS. REEBOK REAL FLEX

reebok sucks!!!!!! nike all the wayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY!!!

~if u wanna be a somebody in basketball, u gotta work hard~

• CourtHero Amateur 29 posts since
    Jun 25, 2010
    2. May 14, 2011 5:26 PM (in response to baller98)

yea dude rebok DOES usually suck but i have owned a pair of both and i gotta say the Reeflex's are a clear- cut winner. They have more support and propel you forward. Plus, when you land in your stride, they cushion it more than the Free's do. The Nike Free's have like no support in the heel or toe and it hurts lilke crap whenever you land! It is like running bare foot so their is like nothing there and that's why when you look on the inside of them it looks like grass get it? so take it from me man GET THE REEFLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alex579 Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 15, 2011
    3. Nov 15, 2011 11:26 AM (in response to natesudduth)

I own both the Free Run and RealFlex! and I will have to say the RealFlex is a better shoe! The Free's don't have enough support or cushion for distance running.  If I plan on doing interval training like sprints and not so much distance, then I wear my Free's. But if my feet, hips, or especially knees have been hurting lately then I wear the Real Flex because they give you a good bounce.  I also wear them more if I'm doing distance or terrain.  I've almost sprained my ankle trying to run outside (not on the track) with my Free's!

I also don't wear the same shoe 2 days in a row when I'm running! makes them last longer Good Luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...