Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

479 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2011 1:14 PM by ofolmar RSS
ofolmar Rookie 1 posts since
May 11, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

May 12, 2011 1:14 PM

Want to go to the Las Vegas Night 1/2 Marathon with Team Challenge?

My name is Olivia and I'm the Endurance Manager for the Tennessee Chapter of Team Challenge, a 1/2 marathon training and fundraising program that benefits the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.  I wanted to reach out to the active community to invite anyone living in or near the Nashville, Tennessee area to contact me if he or she is intersted in learning more about Team Challenge!  We're gearing up for the Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon and 1/2 Marathon, which is a night race and is run completely on the Vegas strip!   Please email me at ofolmar@ccfa.org with any questions!  You can also check out the Team Challenge website here at www.ccteamchallenge.org.

Thanks so much!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...