Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

473 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2011 8:35 PM by RamblingChronicPK
RamblingChronicPK Rookie 1 posts since
May 11, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 9, 2011 8:35 PM

RamblingChronicPK Show discussion on running

RamblingChronicPK.com does a guest interview with Charlz9mm discussing running as a way of life. Everything from beginning the process to using the Galloway method to allow more people to join the sport. Rambling  Chronic on iTunes for the podcast or just visit the website. I would love the chance to interview someone from any running organization to be a part of an upcoming episode of the podcast. Please let me know if there is someone who is interested. The show is designed for me to share my story of recovery from a chronic nerve pain to help people in pain or who are suffering from some type of condition or trauma. My wife has MS and I am trying to work with as many people as possible to learn how to help myself and people around me as well as help others in the journey with me.

Jonathan Spence

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points