Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

559 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2011 6:56 AM by NewsPhotog RSS
NewsPhotog Rookie 1 posts since
Jul 3, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 3, 2011 6:56 AM

iPhone App Questions

I've been doing C25K successfully and just finished week 4. However, I have some questions about the iPhone app and the add-on GPS tracker - would appreciate some help.

My last run showed my run pace 10 minutes/mile slower than my walk pace. Is this a known glitch in the GPS app? BUT - it said I burned almost 100 calories more than on a previous run. Known glitch?

For the past two weeks, the longer my run time is, the shorter the total length of the workout. Is this correct?

When I look at the App's Workout Journal, it keeps showing Week 1 interspersed with the other weeks - So it displays Week 4, Day 1, next, Week 1 Day 1 (with no stats) - the only accurate Week 1 is the initial week 1 which is at the beginning of the journal.

Has anyone experienced these odd elements of the actual app plus the add-on GPS tracker?

Thanks so much.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points